My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Most men don’t need an extensive wardrobe. However, it’s good idea to have a few items on hand for certain situations as they arise, an efficient wardrobe. With an efficient wardrobe, all of the essentials are nearby and no stressful last minute shopping trips to the store are needed.
1. Jeans – Blue jeans won’t always fit right off the rack so consider having them tailored to fit the right way. The nice thing about denim is that it’s low maintenance, durable, and easy to clean making them ideal for even the toughest of jobs.
2. Slacks – A must have for occasions that require a little more style and charm.
3. T-Shirt – For everyday wear, have at least a few pairs of white and grey t-shirts for work around the house or to wear beneath an open collared shirt with a pair or jeans or khakis pants.
4. Cashmere Sweater – A must have for any man’s wardrobe. Cashmere adds timeless style to any man’s look.
5. Suit in Navy or Grey – Both colors are suitable for most formal events, romantic date nights, or job interviews.
6. Tuxedo – Nab the right look for those extra special events in life. A tux looks good on any man as long as it’s tailored to fit correctly.
7. Italian Loafers – An essential addition to a man’s wardrobe. Italian loafers add a classic touch for business casual or events requiring a little more than a white t-shirt and blue jeans. The best part? They match almost anything and take the least amount of work to make a man look and feel great.
8. Collared Dress Shirt – These are must-have wardrobe essentials. Collared dress shirts never go out of style. Choose at least one white one and one of a different color (perhaps blue or pink).
9. An Undershirt – Every man needs at least one of these but it’s best to have a few on hand. Undershirts look best beneath a a jacket or cashmere sweater.
10. Underwear – Boxers or briefs are a personal choice for each man’s wardrobe. Sometimes doctors recommend wearing one versus the other due to medical reasons. Whatever the case may be just be sure there are pairs of underwear on hand. It’s never tasteful (nor comfortable) to go without.
11. Trench Coat – Add a touch of class to any man’s wardrobe by donning an old classic. Trench coats come in a variety of colors. Black and tan are the most popular but dark blue is also a widely acceptable choice.
12. Ties – No man can own a suit without a proper tie. This can be either a traditional one or a clip-on, so long as there are a few nice ones to wear for either business or casual weekends. Choose from solid colors or patterns.
13. Socks – White socks are the generic socks to have for any occasion however black socks are nice for more formal events. And if wanting to add more flair to a wardrobe, be sure to purchase some tasteful argyle socks. The colors look great with Khakis pants and a nice solid dress shirt.
14. Leather Jacket – While some men prefer a bomber jacket, as long as it is made of black leather, it will look hot.
15. Cufflinks – Timeless style that’s affordable for all men. Be sure to have at least one pair if not more.
16. Umbrella – Every man needs an umbrella for those sudden changes in weather.
17. Sunglasses – A stylish pair of sunglasses can add a lot to any man’s wardrobe. Frames say quite a bit about an individual’s taste. Stand out with more than one pair to suit any occasion.
18. Weekend Bag – Handy to slide a laptop in for work away from home or a change of clothes for a quick stop at the tennis court. Men’s handbags have been in growing demand since they made a comeback in the 1970’s. Not too large in size but not too feminine, this is one item that every man should have in his wardrobe.
19. Chinos – Navy or tan chinos are a must-have for all men’s wardrobes. They look great for trips to the office or on casual weekends.
20. Sports Jacket – For a more classic look, pair up a sports jacket or blazer with a collared shirt and a pair of tan chinos and dress shoes.
Of course, don’t forget the most important part of a man’s wardrobe is a timepiece. Shop the best quality watches today!